Wholeness "365" Vendor Application
* *A portion of the donations will go to
Breast Cancer Research and/or Mental Health
1. ANY food sold from the vendors table must be prepackaged and must be noted onyour application.
2. Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting Maryland Sales Tax. Wholeness will provide the use of their permit to be a vendor (e-mail ID to [email protected]). You can also obtain a licensing @ 410-767-1543, Monday-Friday for a free temporary license.
3. Cost is TBD per table. Canopies are optional if this is an outdoor event. Tables and chairs are not provided. 2 table limit per vendor please.
4. Set-up begins 2 hours prior to the event (All vendors should be finished 1 hour prior to the start) WE APPRCIATE NO DISMANTLING UNTIL THE END OF THE EVENT without prior approval.
5. The event may be advertised through Facebook, Radio, Twitter, Instagram, Company Website, and community advertisements.
6. EARLY PAID REGISTRATION will benefit you as to the location that you prefer. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once payment has posted. Only a PAID registration guarantees a space.
7. NO REFUNDS will be given.